Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How I miss My ZONE

its been almost 4 days since I left, and it still sucks!I hate the traffic, i hate the rush, i hate the climate its so "init schucks", food costs is high, i cant eat normal soul food, transportation sucks i have to walk then line up then get aboard the jeep or bus leave this 2 then back to the walking part!MAN!its just blocks away but there are designated routes for each destination and mind me the blocks isnt so a block should I say, as if when Im walking its eternity!sweat is pouring rays of the sun is tingling, Then its a full circle when I go home!DAMN those tunnels i have to go through them even if I want to buy water for my able body I have to surge the buzzling pool of human beings in the tunnel then going back again to that tunnel, next thing I know shit my water is gone (well I drink most of it) for 5 days im gonna fight for this routine but the good thing about it is how i feel, how i feel towards the people i miss, i miss short walks i miss the smiles, i miss you guys, and this things i realize what you mean to me,you complete my everyday life especially you the one i truly miss!i miss the hugs and the shouting when you are pissed off on nothing in particular!i miss you and soon i'll be home!and for my co-employee when i get back i have a job for all of you no but's no donts,im gnna kick your fucking ass!!miss you guys!and piggy pls. wag ka magpainit bka lumutong ka!love lots

2 comments:

D.L. Verzosa said...

we mizzue s'les... hehehe:) yaan mo babantayan ko si ms. grace at baka magpainit... hehehe:)

D.L. Verzosa said...

happy valentine's day!!!

xoxo