Friday, October 24, 2008

Mary In Wonderland

Its been 1 hell of a ride since I've been in wonderland......Its great wondering around finding purpose, finding answers yet its hard being me. I hate glitches i hate cliche's but i love how my life moves, it moves in a pace than even a mouse with tricks cant expect. Well it seems this is the life im bound to take, with people beside me guiding me through it all, enemies and detractors giving me hard time in a way it challenges me to do something extraordinary. But all the sense in life ends all in this wonderland with me and my life getting ahead of me in some way or another. Self pity sinks in but hell do someone care, the only thing they want for you is to fail not to do things you think is right but to disintegrate on your own blood your own soul will be the price you must pay. Monster like them will eat every inch of your soul no matter how battered your self proclamation is they will do hell just to vanish your self respect. In this wonderland you must trust your guns your friends most dear to your soul rather than someone that would consume it for their sake alone. Must learn how to fight back without wrath of you fist and sword,but learn how to vanquish evil by words and patience. In this hellbound world no ones safe, no ones spared, Iron soul and Iron hand of your self will protect you from harms way

2 comments:

D.L. Verzosa said...

cool blog, honestly, the only part i understood were the first few sentences.... hehehe

D.L. Verzosa said...

keep blogging....