Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sink or Swim

the definition of decision making, or its just me nah i dont give a damned what you think just as im the one doin whats best for me no one can tell me on how or what!Sink or Swim every decision every nooks and cranny of your decisions will reflect on life. Sad part of this Decision Making is dealing with it, there are no right or wrong its always how you deal and standing for what you believe. No one can tell if its right or if its wrong the only thing that matters is how you stand and how proud you are. In my life a big part of me deals with hard fought decision, a thinking that might make or break the hell of me but who's to care no one does, the only thing i hear is lester why you do this and why you do that you dont give a shit, yah i dont give a F*** who are you to tell me this things, look in a mirror and tell to yourself im such a big peice of crap.....

1 comment:

D.L. Verzosa said...

wow... hehe:) ignore the people who brings you down... to the point na, they don't know what is really happening! haiz...